Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum
Epic Ambush Team

Epic Ambush Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Pandora’s Winter collection is begining ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Recrutements [ Ouvert ]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Leticia

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Oct - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Pandora’s Winter collection is begining Répondre en citant

preview of pandora charms sale clearance  Winter 2014 collection! While I did previously publish an overview of the collection back in June, I have acquired some fab HQ stock  images of the upcoming collection. I’ve found that they reveal little details about the charms that I missed from the initial pictures  – the depth of colour in the muranos, the use of different colour enamels in the Christmas Bear, or  the sparkle in the red enamel in the Letter to Santa.

The Winter 2014 collection is set to be released on the 30th of October black friday pandora charms collectors in the UK; our free silver bracelet promotion is finally here. Even  better is the news that the promotion has been expanded to include a choice of silver bracelets! Plus, with the release of the lovely Pandora Autumn 2014 collection just under a month ago, it shouldn’t be too hard to hit that spend.Wink The promotion will run from today until the 28th of September. To qualify, you must spend more on any Pandora products in a single transaction – you will then be entitled to either a free Moments barrel clasp bracelet, a free silver  bangle or the silver snake-chain Essence bracelet! The promotion will be offered online, as well as in store, and you can purchase your free  pandora charms black friday  bracelet online from John Greed Jewellery!

Pandora retailers are not permitted to ship outside of their region – so for any international collectors want to take part, you will need to find a friend in the UK. As ever, the spend is a little steep compared to other countries, but  I think it’s great that they’ve finally expanded the promotion to include the bangle and the Essence bracelet! I won’t be taking part this time, mainly as I just got an Essence bracelet and I already have a spare silver bracelet that  I’m at a loss as to what to do with.;)Of course, if your store does not carry the Essence range, they will be merely offering the silver Moments cheap pandora outlet sale  bracelet  or bangle.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Oct - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Welcome -> Recrutements [ Ouvert ] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006