Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum
Epic Ambush Team

Epic Ambush Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Pandora Disney collection is great ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Leticia

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Oct - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Pandora Disney collection is great Répondre en citant

the upcoming  pandora disney uk Disney collection for North America! The collection is scheduled to make its debut in early November and features an array of two-tone and silver charms, plus some clips and murano glass. The contract between Pandora and Disney will last for ten years, so this will be the first of a number of collections over the years – so don’t be too disappointed if your favourite Disney characters  aren’t here!

This post previews the pieces that will be sold in disney pandora charms uk concept stores – there will be an additional collection of 16 charms that will be sold exclusively in Disney park  locations. As a couple of readers have now pointed out, the two enamel dangles in the campaign image look to make up the missing two! Thanks, guys! I am waiting on the names and prices of these charms, so hopefully I will update with those  later! The collection is heavily decorative, and the majority of the charms feature traditional Disney motifs such as Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I particularly love the little Cupcake in this selection! There will be a couple of two-tone  charms, modelled on the same design as the upcoming two-tone Love pandora uk disney charms charm for the Valentine’s Day 2015 collection. I think the charm on the left says ‘Dream’, while the  two-tone charm on the right reads, ‘Believe’. The other thing that’s slightly grating is the fact that many of these charms are modelled on existing Pandora designs, with the Disney Mickey logo replacing the previous stars or hearts.

I know that we have all been waiting very patiently for a glimpse of these charms and it’s fantastic to finally see what’s in store. I have my favourites from this collection, including the Cinderella pavé shoe and the Minnie cupcake  and clip; however, I’m a little sad not to see a greater variety of character charms. I’d have loved to see an appearance from the adorable Winnie the Pooh characters – however, there is always, of course, the promise of future  pandora charms sale clearance collections.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Oct - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006