Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum
Epic Ambush Team

Epic Ambush Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: pandora launch beautiful starry pieces this winter ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu -> Videos / Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Leticia

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Oct - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: pandora launch beautiful starry pieces this winter Répondre en citant

The pandora uk outlet sale  have offered fashion bloggers in various regions the chance to preview the new Winter 2014 collection, and some absolutely stunning pictures are emerging from the  events! The following images are published with the very kind permission of Vickyliebtdich. at, Chamy. at, GoJackieGo and FashionEggplant, so please do not reproduce them without proper credit. I’m hoping to obtain some further images  from these events, so check my Facebook page for any updates to this post.Smile

The pandora charms sale clearance collection is due out on the 30th of October, and you can see stock images and other live shots of the collection by looking through the Winter 2014 tag. (On  an unrelated note, if you’re looking for the pictures I published of the upcoming Pandora Disney collection, Pandora (very nicely) asked me to take them down for now. Sorry about that!Smile)Thanks to bloggers who attended a Pandora  preview in Vienna, we have some beautiful images of the upcoming collection. When the stock images first came out, I was a little sceptical of the heavily-enamelled Christmas charms  – however, they look so adorably festive in this shot, and I do prefer this little Santa to last year’s. black friday pandora charms  rings are ever-growing in popularity, and these are a pretty selection for Winter 2014. My favourite, however, is the  simple plain silver Star Trail ring. I do like the cubic zirconia detailing on the other, but sometimes simplicity can be the best thing. <3

My favourites from the Pandora Winter 2014 collection are the beautiful starry pieces – particularly the stunning Galaxy openworks – but the vibrant enamel Christmas charms provide an undeniably cute contrast. They do look wonderfully  festive, even if I’m not sure I could make them work with my own collection. Pandora really do know how to put on a show – the preview included a performance from the Philippines Ballet Theatre, depicting disney pandora charms uk story!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Oct - 08:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu -> Videos / Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006