Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum
Epic Ambush Team

Epic Ambush Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: I learned that there were a number ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu -> Videos / Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hubbearings

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 03:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: I learned that there were a number Répondre en citant

I learned that there were a number of options and began to research which was best. Analog television, like motion pictures, takes advantage of the human eye to create the illusion of motion. From everything PU anti-fatigue mat I've read, this is the same trickery used by DTV. If the number of frames is too low, the illusion is lost or doesn't look natural. However, I don't think that's really the full meaning given certain technical explanations and the fact that analog is also used to classify other types of older technology, such as cassette tapes.In this case, perhaps what analog means is related to its dictionary definition.Another way of describing analog television is to say that all the information is sent as waves like AM and FM radio.So, what's the difference between digital and analog TV? Digital technology converts the waves and vibrations of analog into numbers. By storing the material as numbers, more information can fit into a smaller space. DTV is also built to better handle color. We understand the images by analogy. This was the cheapest way to get DTV, but was it the best solution? I wasn't sure yet. 
Finally, DTV permits more than one program to be broadcast on the same channel and makes recording TV much faster and much easier.After a long trip out of the country, I PU balls got back to the US and discovered that I was one of the two million households that lost their TV signal after the Digital Transition last June. What it appears to mean, then, as best as I can tell, is that sound waves and vibrations are recorded directly as waves, whereas with digital technology they're converted into numbers.. In fact, the visual part of analog TV came through AM and the sound came through FM. A rapid sequence of static images is processed as a moving image. Anyone who has ever compared a music playing device the size of a credit card to an old LP knows how true this is. This system was invented just after WWII and didn't originally account for color, which has caused issues with color TV since it's invention.Digital channels take up much less bandwidth and can hold much more information, making space for additional channels, higher resolution channels (HDTV), and other features. One option was to keep my old analog TV and get a converter box and antenna.Also, what exactly was analog TV? Here is some of what I learned. The slim MP3 player can hold thousands of songs; the Frisbee-size LP only about 10.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Nov - 03:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Epic Ambush Team Index du Forum -> Hors Jeu -> Videos / Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006